COVID-19 Resources for Frontline Workers
December 18, 2020
As COVID-19 cases continue to rise across the United States, your continued resilience, bravery, and hard work to keep our communities safe has not gone unnoticed. Companies throughout the nation are providing free and discounted products, services, and resources to help and support the healthcare heroes fighting coronavirus on the front lines.
We thought it would be helpful to share these resources with you in case you might have missed them.
Here are just a few of the companies recognizing your efforts on the frontlines and saying thank you by offering free or discounted resources to essential workers:
- Starbucks: In response to the recent rise in COVID-19 cases and to recognize the significant efforts of the front-line responder and healthcare community, first responders and health care workers can pick up a free cup of Starbucks coffee for the entire month of December.
- Kind: If you’re a first responder, nurse, or doctor you can get 15% off your online order from Kind Bars’ website.
- C.A.R.E. Meditation Videos: We created this video series to offer The C.A.R.E. Channel free to all with the hope that you might find some calm and peace, ease your anxieties, and help create a healing environment where and when you need it most.
- Give an Hour: Give an Hour created a Hospital Heroes Program that provides 6 hours of free, confidential mental health support to all hospital-based essential employees in the states of NY, NJ, and CT as well as their loved ones.
- Nurtured Nurse: Tasha Triana RN (aka the Nurtured Nurse), is hosting a free interactive Mindful Monday discussion via Zoom every Monday that is aimed to inspire thought-provoking conversation and elevate mental health and overall wellbeing.
- Airbnb: Airbnb hosts are offering free and discounted places to stay to people working on the frontlines. They’re also waiving service fees on all frontline stays.
- The North Face: As a small show of their gratitude for your dedication and bravery in the face of the COVID-19 pandemic, from now till December 31st, 2020, The North Face will be giving a 50% discount to healthcare workers in the United States.
- FJOLK Shoes: While supplies last, FJOLK is sending shoes to anyone who works in healthcare and is on the front lines fighting COVID-19 right now.
- Jet Blue: JetBlue Airlines is providing flights to help get healthcare workers and medical supplies to where they need to go.
- Uber: Uber is providing free transportation for frontline healthcare workers, helping them get to and from patients’ homes, as well as between healthcare facilities.
Thank you to all the frontline workers and healthcare heroes who have been tirelessly fighting the coronavirus pandemic.
Are there any resources we’re missing? Email us at email@example.com and we’ll add them in!