The C.A.R.E. Channel is in 15 of the Top 20 Honor Roll Hospitals!
The COVID-19 pandemic is disrupting all of our lives, but healthcare workers have been hit the hardest. Despite these unprecedented changes happening throughout the United States, one thing remains consistent: when people are sick, they need care.
With more than 6,000 hospitals around the United States, patients have a choice on where they get treated and which hospital they choose makes a difference. That’s why, U.S. News & World Report, creates its annual best hospital rankings each year, to help patients choose what hospital matches their needs.
This year, more than half of the top 20 Honor Roll hospitals utilize The C.A.R.E. Channel and C.A.R.E. Programming at their facilities. We feel so happy and honored that they are providing a healing and calming environment to their patients.
C.A.R.E. Channel clients on the 2020-2021 honor roll (order of ranking) are:
1. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota
3. Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore
4 (tie). New York-Presbyterian Hospital-Columbia and Cornell, New York
4 (tie). UCLA Medical Center, Los Angeles
6. Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston
7. Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles
8. UCSF Medical Center, San Francisco
10. Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Chicago
12. Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston
14. Mount Sinai Hospital, New York
15. Hospitals of the University of Pennsylvania-Penn Presbyterian, Philadelphia
16. Mayo Clinic, Phoenix
17. Rush University Medical Center, Chicago
18 (tie). Barnes-Jewish Hospital, St. Louis
20. Houston Methodist Hospital, Houston
Congratulations to The C.A.R.E. Channel’s clients who made the list and to the entire list of 2020-2021 honor roll hospitals!
For a complete list of the hospital rankings, visit the U.S. News & World Report website.