The C.A.R.E. Channel in Over Half of the Top 20 Honor Roll Hospitals 2019-20
U.S. News & World Report’s annual best hospital rankings are out and over half of the top 20 Honor Roll hospitals are utilizing The C.A.R.E. Channel and C.A.R.E. programming at their facilities!
Released on July 29th, 2019, the rankings and ratings compare medical centers nationwide in 16 areas of complex specialty care and rates hospitals in nine bellwether procedures and conditions such as heart bypass, hip and knee replacement, heart failure, and lung cancer surgery. The honor roll list is a distinction given to 20 hospitals that deliver exceptional treatment across multiple areas of care.
“We are proud and grateful for the opportunity to partner with these hospitals who consistently strive to improve the patient experience. By giving the gift of C.A.R.E. Programming to patients, loved ones and staff members – these hospitals are making an outstanding statement of commitment to creating a healing environment with world-class care,” expressed Brenda Tyler, Director of Client Success, Healing HealthCare Systems. “Congratulations to all the hospitals that met the rigorous ranking standards to make the Honor Roll list this year!”
C.A.R.E. Channel clients on the 2019-2020 honor roll (order of ranking) are:
• Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. (1)
• Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston (2)
• Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore (3)
• New York-Presbyterian Hospital – Columbia and Cornell, New York (5)
• UCLA Medical Center, Los Angeles (6)
• UCSF Medical Center, San Francisco (7)
• Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles (8)
• Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston (13)
• UPMC Presbyterian Shadyside, Pittsburgh (15)
• University of Wisconsin Hospitals, Madison (17)
• Hospitals of the University of Pennsylvania – Penn Presbyterian, Philadelphia (tie)
• Mayo Clinic – Phoenix (tie)
• Yale New Haven Hospital, Connecticut (tie)
Congratulations to The C.A.R.E. Channel’s clients who made the list and to the entire list of 2019-2020 honor roll hospitals!
For a complete list of the hospital rankings, visit the U.S. News & World Report website.