Terms and Conditions Agreement
C.A.R.E.® Programming, as Delivered by Allen Technologies, Inc.
The following describes the Terms and Conditions upon which Healing Healthcare Systems, Inc. (“HHS”) authorizes utilization of C.A.R.E. Programming as delivered by Allen Technologies, Inc. (“Allen”). With respect to the Terms and Conditions below, clients of Allen are referred to as the “End User”.
- HHS grants End User non-exclusive and limited rights to utilize C.A.R.E. Programming (“C.A.R.E.”) which will be delivered on Allen’s equipment platform.
- C.A.R.E. is provided as a licensed product, and nothing in this Agreement constitutes transfer of ownership, or of content copyrights.
- End User agrees it will not make copies of C.A.R.E., and the only authorized use of C.A.R.E. is through Allen’s equipment platform.
- Upon the expiration or termination of the sales agreement between End User and Allen, Allen will delete all C.A.R.E. files.
- By signing Allen’s sales contract and/or quote, End User agrees to these Terms and Conditions.